- Bloomberg University of Pennsylvania – Bachelor of Science Exercise Physiology
- National University of Health Science – Bachelor of Science in Human Biology
- National University of Health Science – Doctor of Chiropractic
- Certified by the National Chiropractic Examining Boards of Canada (British Columbia & Ontario) and United States
- Member of the British Columbia Chiropractic Association, British Columbia College of Chiropractic and Canadian Chiropractic Association
- Certified in Active Release technique
- Certified Custom Orthotic Provider
- Certified in Golf Fitness Rehabilitation
Dr. Hunsberger focuses on musculoskeletal conditions, primarily soft tissue injuries and joint dysfunction. He combines Chiropractic, ART®, Shockwave and Laser Therapy along with specific rehabilitation exercises to help people overcome their dysfunctional movement patterns.
Experience in Sports Community:
Vancouver Endurance Triathlon Club
Varsity athletes in tennis, volleyball, golf, rugby, downhill skiing, hockey, and football
Professional and club level tennis players, golf professionals, and mixed martial arts athletes.
Personal Sport Background:
Tyler graduated from Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania on a four-year tennis scholarship where he was a scholar athlete and captained the team to four straight NCAA National Championship appearances. Tyler enjoys playing hockey, tennis, skiing, mountain biking, surfing and golf.